GENERAL FITNESS ROOM RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The Fitness Room shall be for the exclusive use of registered residents and/or occupants of the building only. Unannounced Guests are not authorized to use the fitness room.
2. If a registered resident member wishes to utilize a private personal trainer, the trainer must register with building management in advance and must demonstrate that he/she is a licensed and insured professional personal trainer. A copy of their certificate of insurance may be required.
3. Persons under the age of sixteen (16), including infants in strollers, are not permitted in the facility at any time including when accompanied by a resident member.
4. Persons who are sixteen (16) or seventeen (17) years of age may use the Fitness Room provided they are supervised by a resident over the age of twenty-one (21).
5. Facility hours may be modified from time to time. Current hours of operation are 7 am to 11 pm.
6. Guests are to report any defects or concerns regarding the facilities and equipment immediately to a member of the staff, and shall not use any such equipment.
7. Proper attire is required while using the Fitness Room and while traveling to/from the Fitness Room in the building. At a minimum, shirt, shorts, and footwear are required at all times.
8. Horseplay, ball playing, running through and around the Fitness Room, and/or objectionable behavior such as the use of loud, obscene or offensive language in the Fitness Room will not be permitted.
9. The use of a personal sound device (i.e. iPods, CD players, MP3 players and similar devices) is permitted providing noise levels are not audible to other persons.
10. No unreasonable noise shall be caused or created at any time.
11. Any person that is using the facilities must comply with these guidelines.
The undersigned agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations and to abide by all the Fitness policies at all times when in the Fitness Room.
The Guest(s) named herein have requested access to use the on-site fitness room located in the building at 57 North Washington Street (the “Fitness Room”). As a condition: By their agreement, each resident warrants that he/she is in good physical condition and has no impairment, health condition, or ailment which would adversely be affected by participation in a physical conditioning program, or by use of the Fitness Room and equipment/services located therein; and each warrants that he/she has no impairment, health condition or ailment, which would be adversely affected by using the Fitness Room and equipment/service located therein. Further, he/she is advised that if he/she has or is disposed to, high blood pressure or cardiac problems, or any other health related concerns or conditions, he/she should seek the advice of a physician before undertaking an exercise program, especially if the exercise program represents a change from an inactive to an active regimen. The undersigned further understands that he/she agrees to be solely responsible for any injuries sustained as a result of a participation in physical conditioning programs, or the use of facilities, services and or equipment in the Fitness Room. He/she agrees to hold harmless Jay Alberino and Michelle Holdings, LLC, their agents, assigns, associates and employees, for any injury caused or sustained through his/her use of the Fitness Room, its services and/or equipment, and from the failure to comply with the terms of this agreement.
The undersigned agrees to comply with all Rules, Regulations, and Guidelines adopted by Michelle Holdings, LLC, or which may hereinafter be adopted. A copy of the current Guidelines is attached hereto. Failure to comply with any of the foregoing may result in the termination of Guest’s use of the Fitness Room and, in cases of substantial violations, termination of any tenancy between the parties.